The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sidelined  (Read 12390 times)
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 02:34:16 AM »

I am much better now, but still getting over the 'aches and pains'. Some of those may be from lying around or from sitting upright in a comfy chair because I could not sleep. It's taken way too long to get better.

There have been some very stressful things going on that seem to have made this worse and last a full week longer, strange as it seems. My van with 107K miles on it and a 125K mile Ford extended warranty (platinum ESP)  is in the Ford dealer shop now for weeks, with a 100% covered engine failure. The service advisor at the dealer, however, is doing everything possible to not fix it, or breach contract, or I guess, just to cheat me or make me go away. Why has this foul devil beset me? There's a whole well documented story but it's not really appropriate for here.

Feeling much better today though, and glad to have gotten as much rest as possible. Thanks for all the good wishes!

Radio Candelstein - Flagship Station of the NRK Radio Network.
KD6VXI
Contributing

Making AM GREAT Again!

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 12:11:36 PM »

Pat,

Glad to hear your doing better!  I feel ya, on the aches and pains....  Still have the same issue here.

Get Ford corporate involved, and let them know your new t place is the court of public opinion.

Or, just head straight to Ford's Facebook page and throw your problem out there.

Amazing how fast corporate America responds to the court of Facebook.  Especially when evil corporations are trying to screw you, the poor guy fighting the flu while evil Ford is trying to take advantage of your down time.

My fight went all the way to Daimler in Germany, about my dodge truck. 

--Shane
KD6VXI
KB2WIG
Contributing

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 12:54:29 PM »

Welcome back to the world of the somewatt productive.

It sound like yer Ford  dealership can't figure out that they get paid to service your pov. Stick your finger in their eye and let us know.

In another matter, here are some numbers r/e vaccination for da flu.

* seasonal-flu-vaccine-effeciveness.jpg (58.67 KB, 935x428 - viewed 192 times.)

What? Me worry?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015