The AM Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Vu - Is Tonight PisWeaker Night?  (Read 3544 times)
W1UJR
« on: March 24, 2005, 12:18:15 PM »

Oh most moderate moderator, is tonight the gathering of the PisWeakers?

"There is much Slopbucket evil in the world, Grasshopper. It has always been thus. And so our ancestors built Plate Modulation and developed the art of the Slopbucket Eliminator (SBE) so they might cultivate virtue and protect themselves from QRM. But whatever one AMer possesses a Slopbucket will covet. The Slopbucket Emperor heard of our prowess. So he sent an army of Slopbucketers to burn the monastery to the ground and QRM the band. Despite the efforts of Ashtubula Bill, only five escaped. They made their way to 75 meters and founded the AM Window to overthrow the evil Slopbuckets and restore Amplitude Modulation to the throne. Plate Modulation became their tool and Strapping their Holy Quest. Thus the Slopbucketer King has said, 'By ethical argument and moral principle, Strapping is shown to have been necessary and in fact a great benefit for mankind.' Two hundred years have passed. The AMers still sit upon the throne. The Slopbucketers still QRM, but no longer for noble cause." - Master Vu

- Grasshopper
K1JJ
Contributing

"Let's go kayaking, Tommy!" - Yaz

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 01:05:51 PM »

That vely funny joke!

-----------------

-  True Chinese Proverb, circa 1976  -

Chinese Waiter: "You odor sir?"

AMer: "I'd like an order of Beef Rings".    

Chinese Waiter [returns 5 minutes later]:  "Chef say no Beef Rings... by  way, what ARE Beef Rings ?"

AMer:  "Bull's Ass Holes"

Stunned Chinese Waiter:  "ah....oh.... that vely funny joke!"

Bruce, we usually have quiet mediation session for PW monks between 3:30-4:30 when spirit moves. Maybe see you on 75M next night or two?

T

Use an "AM Courtesy Filter" to limit transmit audio bandwidth  +-4.5 KHz, +-6.0 KHz or +-8.0 KHz when needed.  Easily done in DSP.

Wise Words : "I'm as old as I've ever been... and I'm as young as I'll ever be."

There's nothing like an old dog.
W1UJR
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 01:29:46 PM »

Quote from: K1JJ
That vely funny joke!

-----------------

-  True Chinese Proverb, circa 1976  -

Chinese Waiter: "You odor sir?"

AMer: "I'd like an order of Beef Rings".    

Chinese Waiter [returns 5 minutes later]:  "Chef say no Beef Rings... by  way, what ARE Beef Rings ?"

AMer:  "Bull's Ass Holes"

Stunned Chinese Waiter:  "ah....oh.... that vely funny joke!"

Bruce, we usually have quiet mediation session for PW monks between 3:30-4:30 when spirit moves. Maybe see you on 75M next night or two?

T

Ah Master Vu, I beg humble forgiveness, but I am bound by earthly pursuits until 5:30.

I shall see if I may depart early and join the mediation session with the other PW monks.

Paul, K2ORC
Contributing

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 02:02:02 PM »

Maybe this guy will show up....

Go Duke![/b]
Glenn K2KL
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 02:21:30 PM »

Who is that Paul?

Quote from: Paul, K2ORC
Maybe this guy will show up....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print