The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clearing out the Attic  (Read 1672 times)
K0RWM

« on: August 17, 2017, 10:25:46 PM »

For 35 years I served AM/FM broadcasting from 1961 to 1995.  I am clearing out my attic from gear we brought back to Nebraska City from both east and south coasts.  Lots of old memorabilia.  I do have photos of anything you may wish to see.  I have a Gates Yard audio console that went into service in 1958.  It is complete with the Gates Power Supply/Monitor Amp.  I have no idea what that may be worth.  Some of the things I need to find homes for: Gates Frequency Monitor (1959 vintage), Western Electric broadcast line equalizers, 111C repeat coils, B&W Distortion Analyzer, Audio Oscillator, Transmitter Manuals, NAB Engineering Handbooks, Ampex 601, Russco turntable and RIAA equalizer.  I am also aware of a former station no longer on the air but  containing all the gear I built in 1969 as 250W 3 tower directional.  There is a Visual and Collins transmitters, phasor, Potomac Phase Monitor,  and gear in the racks.  I would like to start a dialog with those on AM phone who may want some of the gear from the  good old days.

I am planning a flea market end of the month with fellow ham Tom K0TIK to clear the stuff out.  New to the AM Fone, I am not sure if I can promote things like that.  So I will leave it at that.
Dave
K0RWM
Nebraska City, NE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015