The AM Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Lot of Sangamo High Voltage Mica Transmitting Caps: SOLD!! Thanks, AMFone!  (Read 1360 times)
W2XR
Contributing

« on: February 19, 2017, 01:15:05 AM »

I am doing my annual shack clean-out, and I have the following items that are now surplus to my needs:

One lot of 16 used Sangamo brand high-voltage mica screw-mount/solder terminal, as well as used screw mount/screw terminal mica transmitting capacitors. Typical ratings are .01 mfd at 1000 VDC, etc. One is rated at .001 mfd at 6000 VDC, and another at .0011 mfd at 3000 VDC.

Also included is one lot of 5 used doorknob-style high-voltage capacitors. Two are rated at 500 pf at 20KV. Three are 50 pf, and my guess is they are also rated at 20KV, but I cannot be sure of this.

All are untested, but I have every reason to believe that they will test fine.

The price is $30.00 for the lot, plus the cost of shipment to your QTH from my zip code 11725.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this item; my e-mail is triodes@optonline.net

Thanks & 73,

Bruce, W2XR

Real transmitters are homebrewed with a ratchet wrench, and you have to stand up to tune them!

Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015