The AM Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:52:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Singer Metrics Model SPA-3/25A Spectrum Analyzer: SOLD!! Thanks, AMfone!!  (Read 1535 times)
W2XR
Contributing

« on: February 04, 2017, 09:37:45 PM »

I am doing my annual shack clean-out, and I have the following item that is now surplus to my needs:

One each: Singer Metrics (of Bridgeport, CT) Spectrum Analyzer. Frequency range is 200 Hz to 25 Mhz. This is an all-tube rack-mount unit, most probably from the early to mid-1960s. One rack-mountable assembly is the Model PS-19 power supply unit, and the other is the Model SPA-3/25A spectrum analyzer deck. Both units are complete, and the MS-style interconnecting cable assembly for connecting the power supply and spectrum analyzer decks, and the Hubbell Twist-Lock detachable 120 VAC power cable are included.

Both units are dusty, but are otherwise in beautiful cosmetic and physical condition, and were always stored in a dry and heated environment. The rack panels are free of any rack-rash or other scratches or blemishes, and were mounted to the equipment rack with nylon washers to protect the panel finish from marring. This unit is sold untested. It would be great for connecting to the IF output of a communications or general coverage receiver, for use as a panoramic or panadaptor display.

Here is the link to the manual for this equipment: http://www.virhistory.com/navy/manuals/test/panoramic-spa3a.pdf

Due to the size and weight of this item, I would very much prefer local pick-up.

The price is $175.00.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this item; my e-mail is triodes@optonline.net

Thanks & 73,

Bruce, W2XR

Real transmitters are homebrewed with a ratchet wrench, and you have to stand up to tune them!

Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015