The AM Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (2) 4 MFD @ 2000 VDC Oil Capacitors; Ideal for Use With A Mod. Reactor: SOLD!!!  (Read 2314 times)
W2XR
Contributing

« on: January 25, 2015, 11:38:22 PM »

I am continuing my annual shack clean-out, and I have the following item that is now surplus to my needs:

A pair of used 4 MFD at 2000 VDC oil-filled capacitors. These are ideal for use as the DC blocking capacitor with a modulation reactor, and other applications. This is a very common value of capacitance for the DC blocking cap when used in conjunction with the typical values of inductance for a modulation reactor, and this value provides a very low impedance AC path for the lowest audio frequencies, while minimizing ringing and overshoot.

Their cosmetic condition is very good, but they could benefit from a little cleaning to remove the years of accumulated dust and dirt.

The price is $20.00 for the pair, plus the cost of shipment to your QTH from my zip code 11725.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about these caps; my e-mail is triodes@optonline.net

Thanks & 73,

Bruce, W2XR

Real transmitters are homebrewed with a ratchet wrench, and you have to stand up to tune them!

Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015