AM Nets on 80/75 Meters

Pages: (1/4) > >>

Steve - K4HX:

Post the name, day, time and frequency for your 80/75 meter AM net here.

MikeKE0ZUinkcmo:

MOKAN net

3885, 9:00 AM to maybe 10:30 M - F.   Centered around the greater KC area, but daily check ins from all over MO, as well as nearby states.  Informal, friendly group.

K5IIA:

3.885   Gulf Coast Mullet Society   Thursday   6:00 PM   CT   Southeast   For the preservation of AM operation on Amateur Radio incl. buy/sell/swap.
W4GCM,  Pensacola,  FL Net Control

3.885   The AM Swap Net   Tuesday   7:30 PM   ET   Southeast   For the buying, selling and trading of AM and AM related equipment.

AJ1G:

Old Military Radio Net 0500 to 0700, sometimes later Eastern on 3885 kc, Saturday mornings.  Ted Young, W3PWW is NCS.   All welcome, use of milrad stuff is encouraged, but not required.  Most net members use AM, some SSB from guys who happen to be mobile or otherwise out in the boondocks.  Had 16 ART-13s check in a few weeks ago on a special "ART-13  day".  We also have a Sunday night CW net at 2100 Eastern  on 3570 kc.

I have to admit I am not on much on 75 during the week to know for sure, but isn't the old Thursday night AM Swap Net, usually run by KA1OXQ, now long gone?  It's still listed in the ER magazine net directory.

Steve - K4HX:

Gone for 10-15 years.

Quote from: AJ1G on February 11, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
--
I have to admit I am not on much on 75 during the week to know for sure, but isn't the old Thursday night AM Swap Net, usually run by KA1OXQ, now long gone?  It's still listed in the ER magazine net directory.

--

Pages: (1/4) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands