The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:36:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An assortment of AMer station monitoring equipment (Sold)  (Read 3307 times)
AB2EZ

"Season's Greetings" looks okay to me...

« on: September 08, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »

I'm downsizing, and moving to a smaller house on a much smaller lot. I'm keeping enough equipment to get on the air on AM, but I'm selling off stuff that I know is surplus to my real needs. Rather than sell these items, piece by piece, on E-Bay, I'm offering these items as a group of items... at a total price that is much less than the sum of what items like these have sold for recently. All items are in "like new" condition, cosmetically and functionally.

1. An Instek GDS 820C, 2-channel, color, digital storage oscilloscope. 150 MHz bandwidth. This oscilloscope is used for monitoring periodic waveforms (not real time). I used it to simulataneously monitor the drain voltage and the rf output voltage waveforms of my class E transmitter.

http://www.atequip.com/instek_gds-820C_Digital_Storage_Oscilloscope.html

2. An REA (Steve Cloutier's company) AM Modulation Monitor with an REA RF1 (10-500 watts) pickup. and an AC power adapter (to plug in the wall). Also included is a separate, home made, automatic level control box that is used to automatically adjust (with a 1 second time constant that doesn't affect the behavior of the mod monitor) the signal level coming from the pickup into the modulation monitor... so that you don't have to adjust the "carrier set level" control on the monitor. It inserts, in series, between the pickup's output and the modulation monitor's pickup input. It works so well, that I never had to adjust the carrier set level... even when I changed between 50W and 375W transmitters. Of, course, since nothing has been modified... you don't have to use the external level control box

http://mysite.verizon.net/sdp2/id18.html

3. An Array Solutions Powermaster digital power meter, with a standard 3kw HF-6m coupler with UHF connectors (in and out)

I will also include a Raxxess ER-20 (36" tall, 20 rack units), rack (black-finished wood/particle board frame, steel mounting rails)

The price for all three (3) items, sold as a group (not sold separately) is $500.00... pick-up preferred in Bernardsville NJ. I can ship these items (you pay for the shipping), but I won't be able to include the Raxxess ER-20 if the items are shipped.

Please contact me sdp2@verizon.net (do not repond via this board)

Stu
AB2EZ

Stewart ("Stu") Personick. Pictured: (from The New Yorker) "Season's Greetings" looks OK to me. Let's run it by the legal department
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015