The AM Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold: QRO Technologies model HF-1000 Linear Amplifier for sale  (Read 6576 times)
AB2EZ

"Season's Greetings" looks okay to me...

« on: June 03, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »

For sale (downsizing my collection in anticipation of moving to a smaller house):

QRO Technologies HF-1000 linear amplfier. Same appearance and similar design as QR0's current production HF-2000, except the HF 1000 uses a single 3-500Z, and has an output power of 600-800 watts.

http://www.qrotec.com/

The amplifier is in excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically. No scratches, dents, etc. I have used it on the air often (including recently) on CW, SSB, and AM. On AM, I run it at 175 Watts carrier... loaded for maximum output (around 800 watts) on modulation peaks. I used it in the last two weeks on 17 meters/CW to work some DX, and on 20 meters/SSB to work some WWII ship memorial stations. The only thing that is not working properly is the meter lighting. The bulbs need to be changed... but its a pain to get to them.

I'm listing it here to see if someone who can pick it up (rather than ship it) is interested.  

Includes the original boxes (transformer was packed/shipped separately from QRO), a spare graphite 3-500Z, and the original manual.

Pick up only in Bernardsville NJ. Sale price: $500.00.

If interested, send E-mail to sdp2@verizon.net (please do not reply to this bulletin board)

Stu
AB2EZ

Stewart ("Stu") Personick. Pictured: (from The New Yorker) "Season's Greetings" looks OK to me. Let's run it by the legal department
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015