The AM Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:14:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reproduction TMC RTM-Series Modulator ID Plates for Sale: Only One Left!  (Read 2108 times)
W2XR
Contributing

« on: April 11, 2011, 11:51:52 PM »

I am offering a very high quality reproduction of the the original TMC Model RTM Modulator ID plate. This is the extremely rare AM plate modulator unit used in the GPT-750B-series of radio transmitters.

This ID plate is a professionally-made exact reproduction of the original in every way, in terms of the aluminum material, outline dimensions, matte black color, and silver-colored border/text/blocks, TMC monogram, and mounting hole pattern. The only exceptions are it does not include the stamped unique serial number, or in the case of the RTM-2 modulator unit, the stamped "-2" in the block reserved on the plate for this. It was reproduced from an original RTM ID plate that was most graciously loaned to me for this purpose, and the reproduction process entails photo anodization.

The price is $25.00 each, with domestic shipping an additional $5.20 via USPS Flat-Rate Priority Mail Service. This was a one-time run; as such, I will not be offering these plates again. This ID plate will be ideal for those who have built or will be building their own center-drawer modulator unit for the GPT-750, or those lucky owners of an original RTM-1 or RTM-2 who desire to replace the missing, worn, or damaged plate on the front panel on their unit.

I now only have one (1) of these reproduction ID plates left at this point; all of the others sold out as advance orders. When this one is gone, that's it.

You can PM me at triodes@optonline.net

Thanks & 73,

Bruce

Real transmitters are homebrewed with a ratchet wrench, and you have to stand up to tune them!

Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015