The AM Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 AM Transmitter Rally Feb 5th and 6th !  (Read 29542 times)
steve_qix
Contributing

Bap!

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2011, 09:38:16 PM »

It was a good event, but this community really deserves the credit.  We collectively promoted, operated in and really MADE the event what it was/is.

The folks running this board really provide a nice, centralized clearinghouse for information and deserve a lot of credit also. Without this, it would be much harder to promote and coordinate such an event.

Thanks to all who participated - get those logs in  Wink  Next year we need to start promoting MUCH earlier.

Regards,

Steve

High Power, Broadcast Audio and Low Cost?  Check out the class E web site at: http://www.classeradio.org
wb4iuy
PW in NC

My Contest Station

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »

I gotta say, I had a BLAST!! Only made 12 contacts (still gonna turn in my log), but was around all weekend really enjoyed it. I'm not much of a 'contester', but that's what made this great. It was a huge rag chew & friend making event. I listened in while working in the shop, made a contact every now and then, and enjoyed it like no other event I can think of. Thanks to Steve and everyone for making this a great activity this past weekend.

Dave WB4IUY
www.WB4IUY.net

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015