The AM Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: start of the new audio rack for the Raytheon.  (Read 4330 times)
N3DRB The Derb
« on: March 08, 2010, 11:58:20 PM »

Mounted up the Behringer stuff that Rob 5UJ sent me in the 36" rack on wheels today. It's not complete so there's holes in it. There's more stuff to be put in it yet. Everything has a nice house to live in. Today I'll be mounting up the common copper grounding plate inside. This will be the audio rack for the BC transmitter and any future BC or HB transmitters in the future. No more Hi-Z mic amps.

All the station audio will go through this once everything is in place.  Cool

* P1040083.jpg (155.69 KB, 943x1279 - viewed 780 times.)

* P1040084.jpg (179.09 KB, 915x1279 - viewed 824 times.)
K5UJ
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 07:34:52 AM »

Derb, far out, that's a beautiful cabinet!  R U ready for the two other boxes here?

Rob

"Not taking crap or giving it is a pretty good lifestyle."--Frank
N3DRB The Derb
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 09:41:48 AM »

yah, send over and I'll puff and stuff.  Cheesy  Figured it would be a good idea to get all the audio gear installed and ready to plug in before the rig gets here. I paid 10 bucks for that rack at the man-asses VA hamfester, Mr. Novice helped me and Glo load it.

The 2 big BUD racks I have need to get refinished but eventually they'll be stuffed full of transmitter. They have to be taken apart and powder-coated and then good wheels put under them.

K5UJ
Contributing

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »

okay cool; i'll get 'em out today or tomorrow; gotta pack 'em up & will PM u a tracking no. when I get it.

R.

yah, send over and I'll puff and stuff.  Cheesy  Figured it would be a good idea to get all the audio gear installed and ready to plug in before the rig gets here. I paid 10 bucks for that rack at the man-asses VA hamfester, Mr. Novice helped me and Glo load it.

The 2 big BUD racks I have need to get refinished but eventually they'll be stuffed full of transmitter. They have to be taken apart and powder-coated and then good wheels put under them.

"Not taking crap or giving it is a pretty good lifestyle."--Frank
N3DRB The Derb
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 02:20:04 PM »

I'm hip.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015