BAMA edebris reflector

(1/3) > >>

WQ9E:
Has anyone successfully used the edebris mirror site for BAMA lately?  For me it is usually much faster than BAMA but lately file downloads result in an empty file and opening directly does not work either.  I have tried both Firefox and IE with the same results.  The regular BAMA site is working but it is painfully slow compared to what I was used to with the mirror site.

Rodger WQ9E

w8khk:
Rodger, I experienced the same problem, the mirror instantly saves a zero-length file.  I have been able to download a few files from the main BAMA site, but it takes forever if you can get a connection.  Most time I try, the user limit is already exceeded.  I was able to get connected after midnight last night and download three HP manuals, now it is at limit and will not allow any more connections.

Jim/WA2MER:
Dunno, just tried edebris now and got a successful download.

WQ9E:
Jim,

Which file did you download so I can try the same file?

Thanks!
Rodger

w3jn:
One note of caution - the edebris site doesn't have ALL of the manuals that the main bama site has - particularly mil radio manuals. 

All of use owe a huge debt of gratitude to K4XL for this extraordinarily valuable resource!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands