Inovonics 222

<< < (2/4) > >>

kc2ifr:
Got the 500 back on the air and have been experimenting with the 222. From what I have seen so far this thing is a quality piece of equipment. It blows the BEHRINGER stuff out of the water...of course that wont take much! I will post more as I experiment with the set up. All reports have been positive.
More to come...........
Bill

W2XR:
Quote from: kc2ifr on August 04, 2008, 06:59:29 PM

Got the 500 back on the air and have been experimenting with the 222. From what I have seen so far this thing is a quality piece of equipment. It blows the BEHRINGER stuff out of the water...of course that wont take much! I will post more as I experiment with the set up. All reports have been positive.
More to come...........
Bill

Hi Bill,

When you have the chance, please advise specifically what you like about the Inovonics 222; I'd like to see if your opinion and results correlate with mine.

Best 73,

Bruce

Ed-VA3ES:
I just went to gaze upon my own Innovonics unit. It is a model 231.   Anyone have any comments about that unit? Opinions?

kc2ifr:
Hmmmm,
Looks like VA3ES wants to hi jack my thread.........so be it.
I will reply to u folks about the 222 via direct email.

Bill

Ed-VA3ES:
Quote from: kc2ifr on August 06, 2008, 07:07:26 PM

Hmmmm,  Looks like VA3ES wants to hi jack my thread.........so be it.
I will reply to u folks about the 222 via direct email.   Bill 
No, that wasn't my intention at all!    Continue with your thread.  Actually, anyone who wishes to talk about the 231 should email me.
Sorry about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands