The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:28:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fruitcakes are too easy  (Read 8519 times)
ab3al
« on: November 29, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

yeah its a little off topic but.. i gotta share.
Pulled up to a new clients house today to install 2 plasma screens and 2 surround sound systems in about a 7000 square foot house.  I was met in the driveway by ( call her mrs moonbat).  Mrs Moonbat was dressed in a tiedie moomoo with knee high athletic sox sandles and an aroma of pot and petuely oozing from her.  She greeted me with.  do you know that you are destroying the planet with your deisel truck.  (we wont talk about the fact that later i found out that this 7000 sqft house was for her and her 6 cats only.. and that she kept it to a balmy 85 degrees with electric heat.)  Oh maam you dont understand. I directed her to my bumbersticker that says   ECOFRIENDLY HYDROCARBON POWERED VEHICLE.  WOW She says you are a responsible man but where do you get the fuel for you truck..  Oh maam I make it myself from compost and recycled tampons,  Its all refined in a solar powered process.  (suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker)  she bought it.

after I was done with my work and  she paid cash.  I just had to open my mouth.  she paid in 50s. 
humm maam just a thought but when i pay cash for a large ticked items  I usually use the largest bills i can to help save the rain forrests (money aint made of paper)  your right sir.  I never thought of that..  Im gonna post that idea to al gores blog..   (hee hee ha ha i laghed in my head) 

couldnt leave it at this I had to dig the hole deeper. 
Gee its really a shame about those plasma sets you got at circuit city.  You would think with all of todays technology we would not have to use a carcinagen like "Benine plasmolic radiation contained in a paper thin berillium vessell."  You be carefull now and dont do anything like walk too heavy or slam a door.  you could break the seal and release the radiation into the room.  If it happens evaquate your cats immediatly,  they are the most succeptable to the radiation you know.

have a good day mam. 

I think i saw a tear start to well up in here eye as to say    "what have i done"

It was almost like the commercial where the indian was crying.

what a dope
Ed/KB1HYS
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 09:56:40 PM »

You Sir, are a Scoundrel...

and Da MAN!!

Thanks I needed a laugh today...

73 de Ed/KB1HYS
Happiness is Hot Tubes, Cold 807's, and warm room filling AM Sound.
 "I've spent three quarters of my life trying to figure out how to do a $50 job for $.50, the rest I spent trying to come up with the $0.50" - D. Gingery
ab3al
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »

well i forgot to include the best part.  she asked if there was a meter to detect the radiation in case of a leak.. I said   "oh yes radio shack has them on the shelf for about 39.95"  I wish i could be a fly on the wall of her local radio shack
KC4QJE
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 11:46:50 PM »

I do have a mean cline bender ratio meter someone can borrow if they wish !
The Slab Bacon

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »

Where is P.T.Barnum when you need him!! Grin Grin

"No is not an answer and failure is not an option!"
WA1GFZ

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »

but did the irb smell like it was good stuff?
Maybe she ripped off the cat's stash.

Where do these idiots get so much money....

oh I forgot I'm the idiot
ab3al
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 07:07:26 PM »

what this lady really needs to borrow is a bs detector.  where do they get their money.. easy..

1 buy grow lights
2 buy seeds
3 buy aluminum foil and dirt
4 recruit a bunch of 13 year olds as your destributors

or just sell carbon credit to the EU  because none of the member countries have come withing
meeting even 25 percent of their emissions goals in their new new testament.... kyoto
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015