The AM Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:41:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta Division query  (Read 4025 times)
WA3VJB
« on: July 20, 2007, 08:52:26 AM »

Originally posted to QRZ.com. This appears to be in addition to this region's participation in the survey that (by the way) drew about 2400 responses, or about 15 percent of the target audience, according to a source involved with the tally.

Hello, Im Howard Runions. W4HLR I am from the west Tennessee area. Recently many questions have been brought up about the calling frequencies,their uses,abuses,changes. I will compile all replys . They will be studied,and discussed.All resonable replys will be presented to the ARRL.Do we need calling frequencies? Do we need to update calling frequencies{such as adding a new calling freq. in 50.200 mhz area to cover countries that cant transmitt in the standard dx window?Do we need to abolish the gentlemans rule on the calling frequencies?Do we in some way need to enforce the gentlemans rule on all calling frequencies? I am open to all comments and suggestions.Please send all comments and suggestions to w4hlr at ARRL.net. Please put your callsign and {call frequencies study} in the subject line all others will be deleated. I do thank you for your efforts and your time. 73's Howard Runions W4HLR ARRL Delta Divison Assistant Director

--------------
HAVE 6M W.A.S. #1106,VUCC#1143,225GRIDS,#18 6 ON 6 AWARD. BOTH BORDERS WORKED#A109, ST. LAWRENCE SEAWAY AWARD#180.JUST FINISHED 6 M QRP W.A.S. & 2M VUCC, WORKING ON 222SSB and ON 432SSB.

There was also a follow up to explain further.

Hello,To those who question the study and my Delta Divison Assistant Directors Position . Its legit and my work is volunteer. Mr. Henry Leggette is the Delta Divison Director. I have been questioned and have had my on questions in the past about the calling frequencies. This a way to find out what the majority of the people want. ARRL members or not . Amateurs as a whole . This is not my first place to post the same questions i have posted here.This is an avenue to find out what people like and we are doing just that.Have a great week . please post/email your thoughts and suggestions. Howard Runions W4HLR Delta Divison Assistant Director

N2MMM
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »

I find his call sign interesting...It is a 4th. Call District, 1x3 version of The Great One's call sign.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015