AM Nets on 6 and 2 Meters

Pages: (1/4) > >>

Steve - K4HX:

Post the name, day, time and frequency for your 6 and 2 meter AM nets here.

W9GT:

Quote from: Steve - K4HX on December 31, 2012, 11:27:52 AM
--
Post the name, day, time and frequency for your 6 and 2 meter AM nets here.

--
The Fort Wayne 6 Meter Net meets Tuesday nights on USB  :o and Thursday nights on AM at 8:00 p.m. local (eastern time) on 50.580 MHz.  All stations are welcomed to check-in!!

KB8ELG:

The Fulton County Ohio Amateur Radio Club six meter operators are holding A monthly six meter AM net the First Wendsday of every month. The Net is held on 50.400 mc At 2100 EDT, along with there Fm nets on 52.525 the other 3 Wendsdays. The net control will be myself, Bryan KB8ELG Located in Delta, Ohio. I will be running A Gonsat G-50 or A Heathkit HW-10 . Hope to hear many of the older tube gear on the air.

AK4YH:

There supposedly is a Central Florida net on 50.4 Wednesday at 8pm or 8:30...
I will be listening tomorrow from Sarasota. Never heard anyone, but I didn't have a good antenna.

Gil.

AF4K:

Sad to report that the Central Florida 6m AM net was dropped about 2 - 3 years ago in favor of SSB among the participants. They moved to 50.300 MHz slop bucket. That was when I dropped out. If anyone wants to revive the AM net - maybe we can start it 60 minutes before that 8 pm SSB net I will be glad to participate once I get my 6m station reassembled here.... anyone else?

73 de AF4K
Bry
/b]

Pages: (1/4) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands