80MC2F Mic. Jack - any ideas where to get it?

(1/2) > >>

AF9J:
Hi People,

I want to wire up an adapter cable, so I can continue using D-104  (which is now wired for the Viking II) with my Globe Scout 680.  I need to get my hands on an 80MC2F mic plug.  I'm having a hard time finding them.  Surplus Sales doesn't have them.  If Mouser has them (which I doubt), I don't know the part number.  Newark has them, but they seemd to be geared more towards industrial users (as are most of the other suppliers).  There's Ken's Electronics, but they're kind of slow (in my personal experience) deliverywise.  Does anybody know of any other sources for this plug?

Ellen - AF9J

Pete, WA2CWA:
I ordered some stuff from Ken's last summer and it took 3 days to get it into my hands.

Rob K2CU:
I've ordered small numbers of items from Newark, as an individual, and have gotten them in a few days. You will also get a big catalog on a regular basis. Not a bad place to deal with.

Ed-VA3ES:
I guess you're looking for a cable-end  female jack?  Let me see what I have in my stock.  I will report back tomorrow AM. 

W2XR:
Hi Ellen,

Newark Electronics has these Amphenol connectors in stock every day. The Newark stock number for this connector is 39F010, and they list for $11.01 each.

Hope this helps!

Bruce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands