Now a Story from Jean

<< < (2/3) > >>

W2DU:
Thanks Mike, your kind thought is appreciated.

Jean &  Walt

KD6VXI:
Jean,

Thanks for sharing such an inspirational story....  It really is a wonderful story.

Walt, cherish her...  She's a keeper! :)

--Shane
KD6VXI

W2XR:
Dear Walt and Jean,

What an absolutely marvelous and delightful story! I'm surprised that I actually missed this earlier post.

I printed this for my wife, so she could enjoy it as much as I did. And she thought it was just as wonderful.

I wish you many more years of love and enjoyment together, and it is obvious that both of you found your true soulmate, as rare as that can be.

Perhaps we all need to be exposed to more heartwarming stories like this during the course of our lives.

And Jean; may I ask what you were a professor emeritus of?

Bruce

W2DU:
 Hi Bruce,

Jean and I are pleased that you found our story interesting. We consider ourselves lucky to have found each other after such a long time apart.  We're still enjoying life, and do a little kicking, but not quite as high as at earlier times. We're positively amazed at the number of AMers who have read our story!

Jean was a professor of speech and communications at Central Michigan University for 31 years in our home town of Mt. Pleasant, MI. Jean has degrees from both Michigan State and U of Michigan. My BS was from CMU--had to walk a mile to HS, but only one block to the University.

Being an alumnus of CMU I was receiving the alumni newspaper, and in July 1996 there was a picture of Jean and an article about her. That's when I called her on the phone and the rest is history.

Walt

W1DAN:
Walt and Jean:

A magnificent tale and journey for you both!

Thank you for sharing this great personal story.

Keep dancing!

San

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands