Is It Me? Microsoft Edge Issues with AMfone

Pages: (1/2) > >>

W3SLK:

I recently got the latest 'Edge' update from Microscheißen. It seems now when I log in here, all the letter fonts are small and any of the associated 'buttons', icons, and photos show up as broken links. I know Adobe Flashplayer got killed sometime ago so I'm curious to know if I'm the only one having this issue. If I am I would be open to advice on how to correct it.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)/W3SLK

Jim, W5JO:

Quote from: W3SLK on December 10, 2023, 09:08:50 AM
--
I recently got the latest 'Edge' update from Microscheißen. It seems now when I log in here, all the letter fonts are small and any of the associated 'buttons', icons, and photos show up as broken links. I know Adobe Flashplayer got killed sometime ago so I'm curious to know if I'm the only one having this issue. If I am I would be open to advice on how to correct it.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)/W3SLK

--

Same here Mike, it is almost unreadable without a magnifying glass.

RolandSWL:

Been doing that on my elderly lap mac for some time . I just hit 'command' '+' a few times to suit my vision.

W1RKW:

I have the same with Edge but I don't use it exclusively but just for PDFs.  I use Brave primarily and sometimes Firefox as my main browsers.  They are supposedly the most secure browsers.  

In Windows, CTRL + will magnify.  CTRL - will shrink.

W3SLK:

Looks like it is working right now, at least for me. Maybe the board got an update and defaulted a setting!

Pages: (1/2) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands