(1/21) > >>

W2INR:
In an effort to reduce the bandwidth for our dial up users we have changed the maximum size allowed for avatars.  The new size for avatars is 100w by 150h (pixels).  The avatart file is quite large and by reducing the size we will decrease the download time of the site.

If your avatar is showing a slidebar at the bottom then the avatar is too large. Please take a miniute to check and correct this if need be. The BBS  program has been set up to return anything larger than 100x150.Many of us have avatars in place from the old site which allowed for larger files. So many of us need to correct this.

Offensive, distasteful or sexually oriented avatars will be removed. You will be notified if this happens

Thanks for you support

Roy K8VWX:
    How do you edit your avatar? I can get to everything else.  >:( >:( >:(

WA3VJB:
Hi Roy,
Go to Personal CP in the left hand column.

Then, see left inner column "Modify Profile."

Click on Forum Profile Information and you'll get three choices in the main box.
If you have photoediting software, take your favorite picture and size it to within 100x150, or less.

I made this one a square for example, 100x100, and could either upload it as a file or URL it from where it's already uploaded.

Hope helpful.

Roy K8VWX:
  Been there Paul but just can't get my picture to post? No way have I been able to move it. I have it down sized and ready to go. Just don't know what I'm missing.  Thanks

W2INR:
I can do it from here Roy, I will fix it for you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands