SDRplay and SDRuno hardware/software SDR package

Pages: << < (2/10) > >>

WA2SQQ:

Thanks - I'm going to follow up on both suggestions. W2NBC's projevt might be just what I'm looking for

W6WAC:

I just received my SDRplay last week, haven't at the moment sat down long enough to figure it out.  Question, does the SDRuno have any issues with certain operating systems (or is the operating system having issues with SDRuno?), starting with XP on up?

WB4AIO:

Does this software or hardware block the 800 MHz former cellular frequencies (or any others), or is it truly continuous tuning?

Thanks,

Kevin.

WA2SQQ:

Quote from: KA6FZT on October 08, 2016, 01:45:22 AM
--
I just received my SDRplay last week, haven't at the moment sat down long enough to figure it out.  Question, does the SDRuno have any issues with certain operating systems (or is the operating system having issues with SDRuno?), starting with XP on up?

--

So how do you like it? I'm thinking of placing an order for one today.

W1AEX:

Quote from: WB4AIO on October 08, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
--
Does this software or hardware block the 800 MHz former cellular frequencies (or any others), or is it truly continuous tuning?

Thanks,

Kevin.

--

Hi Kevin,

I never checked that until today. It steps right through everything continuously from VLF to 2.0 GHz. As expected, all I could hear in the old cellular allocation were digital buzz saw signals. I could definitely also see the digital HDTV signals as I stepped through the UHF portion of that allocation.

Rob

Pages: << < (2/10) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands