Post your dial and/or nomenclature scans here

Pages: (1/13) > >>

w3jn:

Per a suggestion this thread is to post scans of dials, serial number tags, mil nomenclature scans, etc.

This thread is not for discussion or asking questions - please post requests and conduct discussion in the Technical forum.

N8ETQ:

BC-312-M  Plastic

N8ETQ:

BC-312-N  Metal

N8ETQ:

ART-13 Calibration Card

W2XR:

I have used the following firm with considerable success, for making reproduction ID plates for some TMC equipment that I and others have restored:

Aluma Photo Plate
9001 Airport Road
Suite 605
Houston, TX 77061

Contact is Mr. Ken Wickman. His phone is 1-866-579-9096.

Aluma is not cheap, but the quality of the reproductions is absolutely superb. The reproductions are correct in every way with respect to the original, with excellent attention to detail, including font size and style, color of the plate (typically a semi-gloss black, etc.), reproduction accuracy of the equipment manufacturers monogram, outline dimensions of the plate, etc.

They may have a website, but I am not sure.

You will most probably have to borrow an original ID plate from a fellow ham willing to let you submit it to Aluma. They need either artwork of the ID plate you wish to duplicate, which nowadays can be difficult to come by, or an original ID plate that they can photographically reproduce. They will return the original plate when the process is completed, and no damage is done to the plate either.

I hope that this helps.

Bruce

Pages: (1/13) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands