Inovonics 222

<< < (3/4) > >>

Steve - WB3HUZ:

When you have the chance, please advise specifically what you like about the Inovonics 222; I'd like to see if your opinion and results correlate with mine.

Bill:

Seeing as how you never replied to Bruce's question above, I don't see much to hijack. Are you just looking to cause trouble or actually looking for information?

WD8BIL:

Looks like VA3ES wants to hi jack my thread....

Wow.... a bit possesive....
will we soon need permission to post a response??

kc2ifr:
Steve,
Not looking to cause anything........are u???? The topic of my thread speaks for itself. As for any response from me......I am still working on the setup and adding a new mic preamp ahead of the 222 before I do a complete review. Sorry if I didnt meet your time limit. Im always learning the "rules" on this board...... ???

Bill

W1DAN:
Hi Bill:

Take your time. There were two 222's listed on the FS section this week. I called and emailed the guy and verbally reserved one, but have not heard from him since, so he may have sold it out from me. Oh well...

This unit has a very good clipper and brick wall filter. You can order a resistor kit to change the cutoff frequency if desired.

Please keep us posted on your progress and opinion on this unit and your setup.

Dan
W1DAN

Steve - WB3HUZ:
I asked a question. If you can't or won't answer it, then it would appear you have a problem. And that speaks for itself.

Quote from: kc2ifr on August 16, 2008, 07:32:16 PM

Steve,
Not looking to cause anything........are u???? The topic of my thread speaks for itself. As for any response from me......I am still working on the setup and adding a new mic preamp ahead of the 222 before I do a complete review. Sorry if I didnt meet your time limit. Im always learning the "rules" on this board...... ???

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands