15mtrs has come alive!!

Pages: << < (2/8) > >>

wb1ead:

Hi All..Steve is right and I sure have done my share of CQing..however today and ystdy has not been gud..plenty of activity in the SSB portion but nothing hoid yet on AM..Tom did e-mail and say he's hearing John G3YPZ but NADA here..FWIW I think there's a contest running too..and again nuttin on 10mtrs 29 MHZ...tomorrow..??  73 de DAVE WB1EAD
PS: that french SW station is bombing in at 20 over up at 21.690....

W7NGA:

Dave,

I keep calling CQ and seeing a blip on the panadapter. Maybe that's you?
Frustrating to 'see' signals and yet not be able to demodulate them.
I'll continue calling CQ ... I see SSB signals and a glimmer of AM activity just above my noise level.

Daniel

W7NGA:

At noon today I had a nice QSO with Dan, KD4UMU … booming in from Knoxville on 21.440 MHz. Fun times …

wb1ead:

Hey Dan..that's great..can't be me ur seeing a "blip' on..however I was busy today but managed to snag CT1EHI..Marcos was 5/9 plus plus..gud audio never went below 10 over 9 here..only one though..but I had to scoot for errands..this was at 21.435 AM at 1727 UTC..I actually did hear Tom W0TDH on 21.430 yakking with someone a little bit later but he was barely S3 here..
                      That's the scoop from here in the NE one mile or so in from the Atlantic   73 de DAVE WB1EAD

ka8gef:

I was listening to 9A7V (Eugen Calopa) in Croatia around noon yesterday. He was on 21.205 for quite a while. I was using a simple vertical and a Pierson KE-93 mobile receiver...

Pages: << < (2/8) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands